by TIRF Labs
Copyright © 2021, TIRF Labs, Inc. All photographic images, schemes and text located at this web site are protected by US copyright laws and international treaties.
To use them, please contact TIRF Labs at: info@TIRF-Labs.com. Include a description of the purpose and location for placement.
1. Emanuel P, Caples M, Global CBRN Detector Market Survey, 2013, DOD, Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense. 250 MB pdf file downloaded on May 1, 2015 from URL: http://www.cbrnlibrary.com/documents/Global%20CBRN%20Detector%2 0Market%20Survey_web.pdf; email your request to TIRF Labs at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the Survey 250 MB pdf file via Dropbox or Google Drive.
2.Turchin A, Green BP, Denkenberger D. Artificial Multipandemic as the Most Plausible and Dangerous Global Catastrophic Risk Connected with Bioweapons and Synthetic Biology. 2018. https://philpapers.org/rec/TURAMA-3
3. Sotos JG, “Biotechnology and the lifetime of technical civilizations.” Cornell University Library, 2017 arXiv.org :1709.01149v1 [physics.pop-ph]. Cooper J, “Bioterrorism and the Fermi Paradox,” International Journal of Astrobiology, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 144–148, 2013.
4. PCAST Letter to the US President (PCAST - President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology), “Action needed to protect against biological attack,” November 2016. https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2016/11/15/pcast-letterpresident-action-needed-protect-against-biological-attack.
5. Arlett JL, Myers EB, Roukes ML, Comparative advantages of mechanical biosensors. Nat Nanotechnol. 2011 Apr;6(4):203-15.
6. DeLong G. A lowered probability of pregnancy in females in the USA aged 25-29 who received a human papillomavirus vaccine injection. J Toxicol Environ Health A. 2018;81(14):661-674. doi: 10.1080/15287394.2018.1477640. Epub 2018 Jun 11.
7. Makary MA, Daniel M, “Medical error - the third leading cause of death in the US.” BMJ 2016; 353: i2139.
8. Leape LL, Lawthers AG, Brennan TA, Johnson WG. “Preventing medical injury.” Qual Rev Bull 1993;19:144-9.